Tactical Engineering & Analysis, Inc. (TEA) is seeking qualified and energetic professionals in a wide range of fields to join our team.
As an equal opportunity employer, TEA is committed to employing a diverse workforce. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing any part of the application process or are unable to/limited in the ability to use the online application system, contact TEA by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 858-573-9869, for an alternative method for applying.
TEA engages iCIMS as our outside, third party, vendor for applicant tracking. TEA does not download or retain candidate information submitted on iCIMS until a candidate has accepted our written offer of employment.
TEA Employee Owners have a benefit plan to select from which includes, but is not limited to:
- Medical Insurance converge with both a PPO and HMO option where available.
- Dental Insurance coverage within a PPO plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and child care expenses.
- Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- 401K Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)